Wednesday, April 28, 2010

As I Was Snooping Through Circe's Medicine Cabinet...


So, you all know I am currently on Aeaea, the home of the evil temptress Circe. Well, this morning she was out doing laundry at some babbling brook, so I took the opportunity to go try to find some [hem hem] samples. You know, just stuff that shows what her lifestyle was like. No archeological excavations were needed here, cause I simply walked past those creepy lions and dogs and strolled right into her creepy hall. Let me tell you, I found some pretty sketchy stuff out there, but the good news is that some of it looked less necessary for witching than others, so I snagged that. I got these two interesting vials filled with funky smelling stuff. I took the picture right there in her palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment